12.29.2008

Baby Got Bark



I like big trees and I can not lie
You other loggers can't deny
That when a tree falls down with an itty bitty sound
And bark thrown in your face
You get sprung, wanna pull out your chain saw
'Cause you notice that tree was felled in order to be turned into toothpicks
Deep in the south where they like toothpicks (I guess)
I'm hooked and I can't stop sawing
Oh baby, I wanna chop you down with an axe
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But that bark you got makes me so much money
Ooh, Old-Growth-Tree
You say you wanna get in my logging truck?
Well, use me, use me
'Cause you ain't that average group of trees
I've seen them dancin' in the wind
To hell with huggin'
She's sweat, wet,
Got it goin' like a turbo logging truck
I'm tired of magazines
Sayin' short trees are the thing
Take the average logger and ask him that
She gotta pack much bark
So, loggas! (Yeah!) loggas! (Yeah!)
Has your Old Growth Tree got the bark? (Hell yeah!)
Tell 'em to saw it down! (Saw it down!) Saw it down! (Saw it down!)
Saw that healthy bark!
Baby got bark!



Seriously though, Big Trees are cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment