5.19.2009

the weekend

First off, it seems that I've been sleeping over 12 hours a day on average. I'm not sure if this is good or bad... but it feels good.

Secondly, I still don't like Suze Orman. So what if she called out some guy for saying that all women should be barefoot and pregnant. He said it in the early 80's and I'm pretty sure that he wasn't the only one thinking or saying it in the early 80's. Grow up.

Thirdly, I really like big lists of names so I can find the shortest and longest names. I gave up trying to find the longest graduate because the font wasn't monospace. But the shortest is a tie among a handful of 5 letter people (first and last). One person could have been 4 letters, but s/he included a middle name.

Lastly, I noticed that I happened to attend the following people's graduation:

(in the order of the program)
Julie K. Mahieu
Richard L. Neumann
Colleen Elizabeth Hussey
Frances S. Levy
Allison Harden (obviously, I was there to see her graduate)
Rachel A. Leddy
Meredith R. Wieck
Anna Kelner
Brett McGuire
Michael Heimbuch
Aditya Gupta
Aubrey Elaine Lutz

So, that's pretty cool. I wish them all great futures and whatnot.

Also:

Daniel Abong Ogwal
James S. Kyung
Anna Maria Puchalski
Ellora Sen-Gupta
Cheryl Krugel
Amanda Jane Moschel

all graduated, but they had the late ceremony...

So, congraduation to them, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment