3.20.2009

whew

I did not realize that the Wii would take up so much of my time/life. However, I enjoy being immersed in another world. It's something that I miss from not reading fiction novels.

Thursday I clocked into work at 2pm... I clocked out at 6am. Yes, I did it. I switched for 4 consecutive sorts. Oh wait, I got coded over to local at the end? So that means that I switched Day, Twi, Mid, Sun, and Preload. Holy cow, that's 5. Five sorts. It was Pent-tastic. After work I took a (much) Much needed shower and drove to Chicago and back. So, driving from 2pm until 4pm the following day. 26 hours behind the wheel (minus appropriate breaks).

Now all I want to do is sleep and drink some whiskey.... and play Wii!!!!!!!!!!

In other news:

First-Mid hates me for spending money north of Paxton.
God saved me from dying while I was driving home.


In older news:

No comments:

Post a Comment