3.10.2009

odd

I just had the brief sensation of being my 12 yr old self looking at my life in disbelief and dismay.

On another note, I've gone back to Fairtilizer. Check out the music I'm checking out.

Oh, and my phone is broken. Not that it doesn't work... but the front display is shot along with the plastic that goes around/in front of it. And the camera doesn't function. I find it funny because I was initially worried about the duel function hinge... and it's the only part that hasn't even briefly given me trouble.

Truck's fuel economy has dropped down to the 16-18 mpg range. Bad news. I think there's a failed/failing bearing at fault. However, the suspect bearings require removal of the entire rear axle... Part costs seem to vary between $30 and $150 depending on what is wrong. Bugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment