4.14.2009

Petitioner

So, I've talked to the people I need to talk to in order to get the forms that I need so that I am able to petition for the opportunity to be re-admitted and potentially have last summer retroactively withdrawn.

It's a relief to know that the process is able to begin, but there is still much to do. Of course, as soon as I got this information and finished my meetings... Truck broke. It's the drive shaft carrier bearing... just like I thought it would be. However, I thought it would hold out a little longer than it did.

I got it all taken apart and put the new bearing from AutoZone on only to find that they gave me the wrong part. : ( I should have the new part in a couple of days... or so... but then I will still have to make sure that it is the correct part this time.

It's so frustrating. I just want Truck to work.

Oh... SA2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment