2.09.2009

Such a Good Weekend

It was marvelous, really. We got mom out of the house. Had a Savoy day. I met a 14 year old girl named Rachel Anne. Watched Push. (don't pay full price to watch Push) I met her parents, she met mine. I partied with my facebook mom and met new people. I drove, aimlessly, around C-U listening to good music. It was good. All so very good. It felt very complete and wholesome. The only person I didn't see that I wanted to this weekend was Olivia. But I think she's dead anyway. And, the only person I saw this weekend that I didn't want to was.... no one.

Some great quotes

Lady filling up at the gas station: "Are you going to an 80's party?"
Me: "What?"
L: "Are you going to the 80's party?!"
M: "No, I just like to look good."
L: "Yeah you do!!"

Some Girl: "Your shirt is cool, they look like amoebas."

Rachel: "Paisley is a curtain."

Rachel: "I don't care what we do, I'm liquid!"

Me: "I don't care what we do, but I'm going to be liquid in about 15 minutes."

Allison: "You can't call my sister that!"

Joshua: "It's with Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet. They have a bad relationship and it takes the whole movie to make it painful."

No comments:

Post a Comment